B2B Sales Objections: Your price is too high! Below is a list that helps get your customers to focus on something other than the sticker price of your product or service.
- Increased yield or performance (reduced defects or issues)
- Cost of freight
- Loss-Leader Strategy
The video provides six areas where your salespeople can get your customers to focus on something other than the sticker price of your product. Here are the six strategies to helping your salespeople better defend your product or service’s price.
- Focus on cost-per-use and longevity benefits
- Quality: Is your quality vastly superior to that of your competitors?
- Can your sales team focus on increased yields and performance?
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) is a great solution to moving past the price of your product or service
- What about adopting a loss leader pricing strategy
Cost Per Use ( Longevity) Example – Duracell
Quality Example. In general, Apple products
Increase Yield /Performance / Lesser Defect Example – Japanese cars, may be a good example
VMI – As per my observation- Only few companies uses VMI